Cannot Get Contact List From Exchange In Outlook 2000

Cannot Get Contact List From Exchange In Outlook 2000

Post by Jay Tsan » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:33:54

Hello All,

I have a little problem, I migrated to Exchange 2000 and
as a result moved all my outlook clients from their
Personal Folder to the Exchange mailbox folder. I then
deleted the profile and am left with the Mailbox. When I
click on contacts its all there but when I send an e-mail
and click on TO: the names don't come up. I have tried
installing Outlook Address Book etc with no luck because
now every time I add a new client it goes into the
Exchange contact list. My questions is how do I get the
Contact list from the Exchange server to come up when I
use the Address Book?? Thanks!

Jay

Cannot Get Contact List From Exchange In Outlook 2000

Post by harper » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:57:28

I have the same problem.... I can NOT get the Contacts
that are stored in my users mailbox to be used as an
address book.

So If you get any answers... please inform me via Email as
well.

harpert

Quote:>-----Original Message-----