Auto-sig plling in Username?

Post by DSchwa » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

1. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

2. pop3 conector

3. Auto-Sig using %%Username

4. OWA & IIS Security

5. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

6. Ah yes, yet another PUBLIC FOLDER question

7. Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

8. Can't create group-appointment?? (Exchange 2000 SDK groupcalendar)

9. Auto sigs

10. Exch 5.5: How to auto generate smtp address when alias is differerent then username@

11. Usernames in Auto-Signatures

12. Determining network username from Outlook/Exchange username

13. Web access: domain/username vs. username