Cannot Access OWA!! Please help

Post by soontare » Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:00:00

    My NT is ver.4.0 with SP3 and IIS3+ASP. I use exchange server 5.5
without any SP. When my client browse OWA. The logon page is shown, but when
I type alias name. The username and password box appear. I type my username
and password. It didn't go any where. The logon page appears again. What
should I do?? Please help

Cannot Access OWA!! Please help

Post by Wright, Ke » Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:00:00

It's important to understand that an NT account is not just a user name.
Rather, it's a combination of domain and user name.  Include your logon
domain name in your logon--for example:

accountdomain\suntare
********
Regards,

Ken

Quote:>     My NT is ver.4.0 with SP3 and IIS3+ASP. I use exchange server 5.5
> without any SP. When my client browse OWA. The logon page is shown, but
when
> I type alias name. The username and password box appear. I type my
username
> and password. It didn't go any where. The logon page appears again. What
> should I do?? Please help

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Distribution List Access

3. Cannot access users mailbox Please help...

4. NT Services, Exchange Client, MS Mail Post Offices

5. Please Help--Cannot access mailbox

6. Logon failed - Help!

7. ** Please help cannot install OWA **

8. Creating button on toolbar

9. Cannot Send mail with SMTP Connector -Please please Help

10. OWA and Proxy Server (Internal LAN clients cannot access OWA)

11. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

12. Please Help, Cannot receive email!!!