Outlook local after 5.5 w/ SP1

Post by Brian Mahone » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I sent this message a while back but got no response.

I saw a few postings with people saying that they get Dr Watson errors when
running Outlook locally on Exchange Server 5.5 after applying SP1.  Has
anyone come out with a solution for this?  I am reluctant to install SP1
until I know that I can run the Outlook client locally on the Exchange
Server.

1. Outlook local w 5.5 SP1

I sent this message a while back but got no response.

I saw a few postings with people saying that they get Dr Watson errors when
running Outlook locally on Exchange Server 5.5 after applying SP1.  Has
anyone come out with a solution for this?  I am reluctant to install SP1
until I know that I can run the Outlook client locally on the Exchange
Server.

Thanks,
Brian Mahoney

2. PROBLEM WITH OWA

3. Outlook local after 5.5 SP1

4. interorg replication util

5. Automatic booking reply from Outlook 98/Exchange 5.5 SP1

6. Error 554 Transaction failed

7. Solution to Slow Outlook with Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

8. Still no answer for my OWA 2003 Premium Problem

9. Attachment blocking Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000 SP1

10. Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

11. Automatic booking reply from Outlook 98/Exchange 5.5 SP1

12. Solution to Slow Outlook with Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

13. Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1