Sans Sick !!!

Post by Gerard » Fri, 11 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I want to know if there's anyway, I can change
the MS Sans Serif default font, that Exchange use
whenever I get a message from Internet.

Can someone help me with that ?

Gerardo.

1. SICK OF BEING SICK? TIRED OF FEELING TIRED?

I am trying to make as many people as I can aware of the astonishing results
that online backups and proper application of Service Packs has had on many
Exchange Servers. It is recommended  best practice that gives you all of the
peace of mind known to Exchange Administrators which is strengthening the
end user experience and helping it recover from many different error
conditions. These conditions include mailstore corruption, hardware failure,
operator error, fire, theft, flooding and server abduction by aliens,.Etc.
Best of all, there is a 100% pay-rise guarantee. For more information,
please see http://www.microsoft.com/exchange

2. running out of space.. execsive logging

3. How do SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 work with NAS or SANs

4. exchange 4.0 Service account

5. Exchange on a SANs (thoughts?)

6. HELP---cannot delete items

7. SANS Institute-On the Level?

8. How to Share calendar?

9. Sending mail Sans HTML

10. SANS Institute-On the Level?

11. Sending mail Sans HTML

12. Sick and tired of error: Id no: 80004005