OWA Forms Help...

Post by Davi » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:13:23

Hi - we are using OWA and Exchange Server 5.5.  Often, users complain that
they receive an internet e-mail (usually seems to be from either hotmail or
msn) that they can't open.  The e-mails that won't open are attachments
(html e-mail message) and when the user tries to open the attachment, they
receive a message, "This file format is not yet supported"...

Does anyone know anything about this error message and how to correct it.
It seems that OWA is not supporting .html messaging.

Also, wondering if anyone knows where I can get updated OWA forms???

Thanks,
David

OWA Forms Help...

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:26:49

Hi, David - replied in m.p.exchange.admin - if you need to post to multiple
groups, it's best to do so all at once in a single message (separate the NG
names with commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

> Hi - we are using OWA and Exchange Server 5.5.  Often, users complain
> that they receive an internet e-mail (usually seems to be from either
> hotmail or msn) that they can't open.  The e-mails that won't open
> are attachments (html e-mail message) and when the user tries to open
> the attachment, they receive a message, "This file format is not yet
> supported"...

> Does anyone know anything about this error message and how to correct
> it. It seems that OWA is not supporting .html messaging.

> Also, wondering if anyone knows where I can get updated OWA forms???

> Thanks,
> David

1. OWA Forms help...

Hi - we are using OWA and Exchange Server 5.5.  Often, users complain that
they receive an internet e-mail (usually seems to be from either hotmail or
msn) that they can't open.  The e-mails that won't open are attachments
(html e-mail message) and when the user tries to open the attachment, they
receive a message, "This file format is not yet supported"...

Does anyone know anything about this error message and how to correct it.
It seems that OWA is not supporting .html messaging.

Also, wondering if anyone knows where I can get updated OWA forms???

Thanks,
David

2. Services taking too long to start?

3. Default Form for OWA Help!

4. Tracking file log reader

5. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form

6. RECIVE MULTILPE DOMAINS

7. OWA HTML forms - Customized Task Form

8. Mailbox-enabling in Exchange 2000

9. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form

10. OWA 5.5 Forms as ASPs into OWA Exchange 2000

11. HELP HELP ....OWA Error Message HELP HELP