Invisible Rule

Post by DROI » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:00:50

Greetings Exchange/Outlook Gurus. I have a tough one for you. One of the
employees in our firm has this problem, every time he gets an email from one
particular vendor, the mail is going straight to his deleted items folder. I
spent 3 hours looking into his Rules and Junk/* contents and what not,
but could not find any reference to this particular email. We are using
Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5. sp4. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Invisible Rule

Post by William Lefkovics [MVP » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:02:04

It's still typically a junk mail trigger.  The local file on the client
called filters.txt summarizes the functionality of the junkmail rule in
Outlook.

Does the email remain in the inbox if the junk mail rule is turned off?

William

Quote:> Greetings Exchange/Outlook Gurus. I have a tough one for you. One of the
> employees in our firm has this problem, every time he gets an email from
one
> particular vendor, the mail is going straight to his deleted items folder.
> spent 3 hours looking into his Rules and Junk/* contents and what not,
> but could not find any reference to this particular email. We are using
> Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5. sp4. Any help would be great.

> Thanks.

Invisible Rule

Post by Dravi » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 04:02:42

Yes William, it stay if I turn off the junk email feature.

> It's still typically a junk mail trigger.  The local file on the client
> called filters.txt summarizes the functionality of the junkmail rule in
> Outlook.

> Does the email remain in the inbox if the junk mail rule is turned off?

> William

> > Greetings Exchange/Outlook Gurus. I have a tough one for you. One of the
> > employees in our firm has this problem, every time he gets an email from
> one
> > particular vendor, the mail is going straight to his deleted items
folder.
> > spent 3 hours looking into his Rules and Junk/* contents and what
not,
> > but could not find any reference to this particular email. We are using
> > Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5. sp4. Any help would be great.

> > Thanks.

1. Invisible Rule

Greetings Exchange/Outlook Gurus. I have a tough one for you. One of the
employees in our firm has this problem, every time he gets an email from one
particular vendor, the mail is going straight to his deleted items folder. I
spent 3 hours looking into his Rules and Junk/Adult contents and what not,
but could not find any reference to this particular email. We are using
Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5. sp4. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

2. Exchange 5.5 upgrade

3. Help! Agents Tab is missing

4. Outlook Rules Invisible...

5. Exchange 2000

6. Exchange Rules - Invisible Agents

7. Custom Footer for all users

8. "invisible" rules

9. Exchange Rules - Invisible Agents

10. Invisible Outlook Forms - Please Help!