pst files

Post by Jame » Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know of a command line utility to import a user's pst file to
exchange.  I know this can be done by going to file->import->pst file in
outlook, but I'm trying to automate the procedure....

Any feedback apprecieated,
Jamey

1. Importing mails from .pst file to another .pst file

Hi,

I am facing a problem in a pst file. I have created a new pst file and
tried to import mails from old pst file. I could not find a way  as
microsoft exchange does not gives option to  import except *.PAB and
*.MMF . Can any body help me in this matter.

Our setup is MSMail as backend and Exchange as frontend .... as we are
in the path of migration

Thanks

Sridhar

2. public folders problem / corrupt ?

3. pst files vs. no pst files

4. failover configuration

5. Help Searching for files for within Outlook PST files with attachments with a *.exe name

6. System mailbox properties

7. How to convert Lotus'.nsf personal files to MS Outlook's .pst files

8. Mailbox Size Mystery

9. Error - .pst file is not a personal folders file

10. How do you imoprt ost files or pst files to Exchnmge server

11. .pst files instead of .edb file

12. Sync with ost file versus PST files?

13. CC Mail archive files to PST files