Making Forms (easily) Available

Post by JmG » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I've generated a simple Telephone Message form that I'd like to make readily
available to others in my company. Is there a way to get the form listed under
the FILE menu or under the "New" drop down arrow?

Thanks,

Jeff

Making Forms (easily) Available

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:00:00

You can't put it there, but see http://www.slipstick.com/dev/launchform.htm
for several other methods.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> I've generated a simple Telephone Message form that I'd like to make