Outlook 2000 Outlook today

Post by Rodney Hamil » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I rember going to a MS sales spool a year ago or so where they  had web
images imbeded in the outlook today page. Does anyone know how this is
done.?

Regards
Rodney.

Outlook 2000 Outlook today

Post by Boris Voltchenk » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

It is called "folder home pages". Actually in Outlook 2000 in addition to
Outlook today, you can assign a web page to any folder in your mailbox or a
public folder that you can control. When a user clicks on the folder - this
assigned web page becomes a default view of the folder.

Boris

.com...

Quote:> I rember going to a MS sales spool a year ago or so where they  had web
> images imbeded in the outlook today page. Does anyone know how this is
> done.?

> Regards
> Rodney.

1. Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

I have been testing Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000 in preparation for
migrating from Domino/Notes to Exchange/Outlook.  I am having trouble
with the customizing of Outlook Today.  I would like to have Outlook
Today displayed when Outlook is started.  I have read the Help file so
I am familiar with how to change the settings so Outlook Today will be
the default start page.  My problem is clicking on Customize Outlook
Today does not do anything.  The page never comes up where I can make
the custom changes.  I found some articles in the on-line MS
knowledgebase, but none of them fixed my problem.  Any ideas?

TIA

bxtr

2. Netscape compatibility

3. Making Custom Outlook Today in Outlook 2000

4. test

5. How to open outlook form from outlook today

6. Internet message format

7. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

8. Multiple internet e-mail domains one server?

9. Outlook display name in outlook today

10. Outlook giving script errors on outlook today

11. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations