Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

Post by Julie Turne » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Please can someone help me.

We upgraded from MS Mail to Exchange and in doing so the ability to insert
an address from Schedule+ disappeared, now all I can do is insert details
from my Personal Address Book.  Is there anyway that I can go back to
inserting addresses from my Schedule+ contact list?

Support on-line starts to help but we don not have Outlook installed.

Forever hopeful

Julie

1. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact LIst into Word 95 with Exchange Server

Please can someone help me.

We upgraded from MS Mail to Exchange and in doing so the ability to insert
an address from Schedule+ disappeared, now all I can do is insert details
from my Personal Address Book.  Is there anyway that I can go back to
inserting addresses from my Schedule+ contact list?

Support on-line starts to help but we don not have Outlook installed.

Forever hopeful

Julie

2. Event ID 12002

3. Schedul+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

4. outlook 2000 not refreshing

5. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

6. Fax Solution

7. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

8. Event Viewer failure audit events

9. Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

10. Problems trying to pull MS Schedule Contact List into Word via MS Exchange

11. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

12. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000