Importing Addresses in MAC Client

Post by Jeffrey Pascon » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Is there a way a delimited file can be imported in to the Outlook or
Exchange/Schedule + Client on the Mac in to the Personal Address Book? Not
the contact manager as there is no field for EMAIL

Thanks,
Jeffrey

1. Mac Exchange Client Import Contacts

Trying to import contacts into Mac Exchange (Outlook:mac 2001) client. Even
if I use the Export to a Mac text file, then try to import, import crashes
and tells me

"The contact import to your Personal Address Book failed. MAPI was unable to
load the information service mspst.dll. Be sure the service is correctly
installed and configured."

So I go to Services and try to add the Personal Address Book. But then it
requires a personal address book file, which I don't have. Any ideas on how
to get this import working?

Thanks,
Kc Morris

2. Unable to create new user

3. Importing on MAC Client

4. Exchange Server cannot receive emails externally.

5. Importing in Outlook Client for Mac

6. One mail box for 2 or more alises

7. Import Mac PAB into Win95 Exchange client?

8. Event log messages?

9. Mac clients/import PAB******

10. ***Mac Client/importing PAB's...

11. LDAP error in reading address book with MAC client using Netscape

12. Mac and PC client address book (PAB) synchronization

13. Mac Client - Export Addresses??