Exchange profile automatically implanted into GPO through .ADM file

Exchange profile automatically implanted into GPO through .ADM file

Post by Eric » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:14:04

Hello,

I've imported the outlk9.adm into a GPO in a W2k Domain, I
didn't found anywhere in the .adm file a place to specify
the default Exchange server to be used with the outlook
clients. Is there another .adm file to specify the
outlook's exchange profile?

Thank you

Eric

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:46:32

Profiles are not handled with using group policy. You can use the custom installation wizard to build a .prf profile file. See http://www.slipstick.com/exs/olroam.htm
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hello,

> I've imported the outlk9.adm into a GPO in a W2k Domain, I
> didn't found anywhere in the .adm file a place to specify
> the default Exchange server to be used with the outlook
> clients. Is there another .adm file to specify the
> outlook's exchange profile?

> Thank you

> Eric

1. Outlook / Office .ADM file for GPO

Where can I get the latest Office 2000 or Outlook 2000 ADM file for use with
Win2000 GPO's?  I looked on the CD and could not find any.  I am trying to
set the exact same settings as I did in my NT 4,0 policies with the Office
97 ADM file

2. Domain question

3. Creating memory for DOS application

4. Template policy file for Exchange client *.adm?

5. newsgroup problems

6. .ADM file for IE4 ?

7. Meeting Request/Planner Problem

8. outlook98 adm files

9. Outlook 98 ADM files

10. custom adm file

11. ** Call for Beta Testers - MS Exchange File Server (Automatically Publish PC Documents to Exchange Folders) **