DOS client does not notify on receipt of message in monitor mode

DOS client does not notify on receipt of message in monitor mode

Post by Jeremy Soll » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am having a problem in that with the DOS client for Exchange (4.0), when
I use monitor mode, I don't get notification of the message being received
unless I manually go back into Exchange, rather defeating the object of the
monitor mode itself!

If anyone has any idea what might be happening, could you please let me
know via email?

Many thanks in advance,

Jeremy Solly

1. work in MS-DOS with Microsoft Exchange 5.0 client in mode OFFLINE

--------------95812902AF9BB8B992578029

How install Microsoft Exchange 5.0 Client (MS-DOS) for work in mode
OFFLINE?

Please, response me!!!

Abraham Garca.

--------------95812902AF9BB8B992578029

<HTML><BODY>
How install Microsoft Exchange 5.0 Client (MS-DOS) for work in mode <B><U>OFFLINE</U></B>?
<BR>
<BR>Please, response me!!!
<BR>
<BR>Abraham Garc&iacute;a.

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------95812902AF9BB8B992578029--

2. RPC/HTTP - Proxy Auth?

3. Exchange client is not notified on receiving messages

4. Do Pop3 Clients need fully qualified na

5. Return-Receipt-To: not done

6. Exchange 5.5 And Windows 2000 server

7. Very slowly conection Outlook 8.02 Vs. Exchange Server 5.5

8. Read receipt request flag not set when doing File/Send from Word/Excel

9. Message Monitoring - Read Receipt Problem

10. Exchange dos client and Pc Anywhere not working

11. DOS Client does not connect with Exchange server

12. Exchange server not notifying certain clients