OWA - asks for password repeatedly

Post by EG » Fri, 24 May 2002 21:24:57

A user connecting to our exchange 5.5 server keeps getting
timed out when using Outlook Web Access - every mail he
opens he has to relogon.

Advice appreciated, thanks.

OWA - asks for password repeatedly

Post by AI » Fri, 24 May 2002 21:36:58

Hello,

Please see if "XCCC: Troubleshooting Passwords in Outlook Web Access
(Q295067)" at
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q295067
helps.

Regards,
Intermedia.NET (AI)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> A user connecting to our exchange 5.5 server keeps getting
> timed out when using Outlook Web Access - every mail he
> opens he has to relogon.

> Advice appreciated, thanks.

1. OWA Repeatedly asks for Username and Password

I have exchange server running SP2 on a Windows 2000
Server running SP2. I have over 30 users remotely
connecting to exchange using OWA. Most users are
repeatedly asked to re-enter their username and password
whenever they open a subfolder or go to detach an
attachment. IE6 used at the client end. IIS Security is
set to Integrated Windows Authentication.
Any thoughts would be appreciated

2. Mail Moving

3. OWA Repeatedly Asks for Username/Password in IE, 401's in IIS log

4. Exchange , Newsgroup

5. Outlook Repeatedly Asks For Logon Credentials

6. Migrating from Msmail to Exchange 2000

7. Clients Repeatedly asked for logon credentials

8. CD reformatting

9. OWA keeps asking me for password

10. OWA Keeps asking for passwords on everything and every account

11. OWA keeps asking for password

12. OWA ASKS ME FOR PASSWORD 4-5 TIMES????

13. OWA asks for a login name and password