OWA Sends Encrypted Messages

Post by Dave Spin » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 04:12:46

I have a user who uses OWA from home and when he posts to
a listserv he finds that the post is encyrpted.  It almost
looks like SSL encryption (alpha characters with no
spaces) like the following:

AKJLHSDHLASYUDSITDUDSCMZXMACN

Although it can appear for pages.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and would
like to know how it can be resolved.

Thanks, Dave

OWA Sends Encrypted Messages

Post by Ed Woodric » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:15:13

Sounds like the message is going out UUENCODED. What happens when he sends
to other external addresses.

Quote:> I have a user who uses OWA from home and when he posts to