Error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient

Error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient

Post by Andreas Wen » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:33:04

Hello,

on one OL98 Client we get this message:

Without a NDR Errorcode! As I can see at the message
tracking log, the report is send "imediatly". The message
is not send to the "Informationstoredriver". At MS KB I
could not find any matching artikel. The Problem occures
not at all recipients ( just 2 or 3 domains ) an only
sometimes. If I try to check it works fine 5 minutes later
I get a call "It does not work!!!".
There are no entries in the eventlog ( SMTP Loglevel is
max )

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks a lot!