Outlook Calendar

Post by Kath » Fri, 02 May 2003 21:49:57

We are running Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT 4.0 server.
Can we setup something in the calendar feature of Outlook
that can have all the employee-workings schedule in it.
We are starting flextime and would be great so everyone
knew when to schedule meeting.

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue.

Kathy

Outlook Calendar

Post by Nikk » Sun, 04 May 2003 13:45:54

Sue Mosher's Slipstick site offers some solutions.

Maintaining a Group Calendar in Outlook:
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/scheduleall.htm

Nikki

We are running Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT 4.0 server.
Can we setup something in the calendar feature of Outlook
that can have all the employee-workings schedule in it.
We are starting flextime and would be great so everyone
knew when to schedule meeting.

Thank you in advance for any help with this issue.

Kathy

1. OWA Calendar does not update Outlook Calendar!

I have Exchange 5.5 SP3 installed on an NT 4 SP4 box and am having some
issues with the OWA calendar.  When my users place an appointment in
the OWA calendar and go into Outlook in the office, they don't see the
appointment the posted in OWA.  If you go back into OWA the appointment
is still there and you can also see any appointments you made while in
Outlook via OWA.  Any help??

--
Michael Goodridge, MCSE
http://www.delcomsystems.com

You Complete Source for Integration!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. LDAP Port

3. NDR Message

4. Outlook 98 able to view Mac Outlook calendars?

5. I get this a lot any ideas

6. Outlook 97 can't see the Mac Outlook calendar

7. POP3 Troubleshooting

8. Outlook Calendar Appointments Disappearing

9. Reading from writing to Outlook calendar OWA/CDO??

10. A quick question about tapping into Outlook Calendar Messages

11. Accessing multiple outlook calendars using VB6

12. ASP accessing outlook calendars