calandering question

Post by Chad » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:16:50

We're running Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 98 clients and
have a real need to automatically "push" calander events
to all of the users.  We'd like for the events to just
show up in their calanders without giving them the option
to accept or decline.  Can this be done?

thanks

calandering question

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:24:24

If you have rights to their calendars, you can add what you like manually by
opening them. Don't know how to do this automatically. See
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm ?

> We're running Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 98 clients and
> have a real need to automatically "push" calander events
> to all of the users.  We'd like for the events to just
> show up in their calanders without giving them the option
> to accept or decline.  Can this be done?

> thanks

1. Calandering

I have a user that has created an appointment every week
for the next month or so.  Since creating the appointment,
she has left the company.  When her profile is removed
from active directory, shouldn't the meeting be removed as
well?
Brian

2. repetitive downloading!

3. MAC and Windows Calandering

4. can't access OWA.

5. Questions Questions Questions

6. "default" user in 5.0?

7. Question: Long shutdown times after installing Exchange - curiosity question

8. CDO: Resolving SMTP Address to Exchange Mailbox

9. Distribution List (group) question, Simple question I think

10. Outlook Security question... quick question

11. Exchange Newbie Question account/storage question.

12. offile question Question

13. Questions Questions