Accessing Exchange Server Data

Post by Walter Levin » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:33:38

I would like to write a specialized mail client program in
VB6 to talk to an Exchange2000 Server. Does anybody know
where I can go for documentation, samples, or anything
that would help.
Thanks for any input.
Walter Levine

Accessing Exchange Server Data

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:38:57

Walter

You might want to start looking on http://msdn.microsoft.com and also take a
look at the Exchange SDK

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> I would like to write a specialized mail client program in
> VB6 to talk to an Exchange2000 Server. Does anybody know
> where I can go for documentation, samples, or anything
> that would help.
> Thanks for any input.
> Walter Levine

1. Reading Exchange Server data store with Access.

Hi Folks,

I have a bit of data in Exchange Server - Contact and Calendar entries
mostly.  I need to do a bit of work on this data in preparation for a
migration.  Can I use an Access Project to attach to an Exchange Server
similarly to the way I can use an Access Project to attach to a SQL server
database?

Chris.

2. Urgent AD / Exchange problem

3. Looking for someone to write a small vb app to access some data on exchange server

4. MAPISP32 error after Office 97 install

5. Import Exchange Server Data to MS-Access

6. OL97: Organization Forms Library available offline?

7. Reading Exchange Server data store with Access.

8. smtp relay was on - now I am blacklisted

9. MS Access accessing Exchange data

10. Accessing ADSI data in VB.NET - Error in Data Types

11. help!!!, How to restore exchange Server 2000 Data to the other exchange server 2000