OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.

OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.

Post by dudu handelma » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

one user can't logon its look like a problem of user right's but it dosen't.
the user get the (enter network password) 3 times like the password is
incorect but the password is corect and then eror 401.1
the user member in owa users.
user with the same primisons can logon to the mailbox of
the user with the problem.

even gave the user administrator right but it dosen't help.
thank you

OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.

Post by jr » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Have you tried other users on the same client computer?

Have you tried that user on a different client computer?

What do your IIS logs report?

Quote:

> one user can't logon its look like a problem of user right's but it
dosen't.
> the user get the (enter network password) 3 times like the password is
> incorect but the password is corect and then eror 401.1
> the user member in owa users.
> user with the same primisons can logon to the mailbox of
> the user with the problem.

> even gave the user administrator right but it dosen't help.
> thank you

OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.

Post by dudu handelma » Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:00:00

It happens from every computer the iis log presents: ws3srv cannot make
logon to that user (incorrect password)
but the password is correct the massage in the system log 100.
I am going crazy because of these.

> Have you tried other users on the same client computer?

> Have you tried that user on a different client computer?

> What do your IIS logs report?

> > one user can't logon its look like a problem of user right's but it
> dosen't.
> > the user get the (enter network password) 3 times like the password is
> > incorect but the password is corect and then eror 401.1
> > the user member in owa users.
> > user with the same primisons can logon to the mailbox of
> > the user with the problem.

> > even gave the user administrator right but it dosen't help.
> > thank you

1. 20 Exchange Servers over 20 Sites using Dynamic RAS

Dear All,

    I am looking for some help with a problem we are encountering whilst
planning an Exchange implementation. I would like to have 20 Exchange
servers connected using Dynamic RAS with name resolution being provided
using the HOST file. However I am not sure what the HOST file should look
like at each location, as it could change depending which location initiates
the phone call.

    I am sure people have done this before, if anyone has any info they can
provide then it would be much appreciated. If you have any info please
contact me on my below email address.

Thanks

Matt

2. Installing Outlook Web Access gives error

3. Using VBA to test for a received encrypted e-mail using Outlook 2002?

4. Directory Replication

5. Logon to OWA using user's logon credentials

6. Too many connections on Domain Controller! HELP!

7. OWA only displays 20 messages!!

8. OWA does not logon any users from new email server

9. OWA only displays 20 messages!!