MS Exchange Client for Macintosh says NT Exchange server is unavailable

MS Exchange Client for Macintosh says NT Exchange server is unavailable

Post by Robert O'Connel » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I can't get Mac to talk to Exchange Server at all using OT 1.1 TCP/IP.
Please let me know how you resolve your crisis.

Also, I can use only Apple Talk for file sharing with NT Services for Mac.
Will upgrade to OT 1.1.2 help?
--
Robert O'Connell
The Spalding Group

(Kindly "reply to author")

Eschew obfuscation.

> We installed the Microsoft Exchange Client for Macintosh application v.
4.0 on