All users see certain calendars

Post by Jeb Watt » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am running Exchange 5.5 SP2. Client is Outlook 97.

I have 2 users say Jack and Sue. All users can access Jack and Sues
calendars only. There are only certain users who have permissions to view
their calendars. Why can everyone see their calendars?

All users see certain calendars

Post by Amiri Jon » Mon, 09 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I am running Exchange 5.5 SP2. Client is Outlook 97.

>I have 2 users say Jack and Sue. All users can access Jack and Sues
>calendars only. There are only certain users who have permissions to view
>their calendars. Why can everyone see their calendars?

        Check the permissions on their Calendar folders.  Make sure the
Default role is set to None.  Assuming the Calendar folder is the only
folder that is universally visible, this is the only way this could happen,
barring a problem in the database itself...