Unable to share the calander between the users across sites

Unable to share the calander between the users across sites

Post by Mandar M Moda » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:16:04

Dear Friends

I have a 5 site setup of Exchange 5.5 with SP4. The OS
setup at each location is NT 4.0 with SP 6a. Also the
Exchange is loaded on the PDC or BDC at each
location.Domains doesn't have a Trust relationship set
between them

I am facing the problem in accessing the calander of the
users across the sites even if they have given the rights
to me to access

What could be the reason.

Pls Help.
Mandar M Modak

Unable to share the calander between the users across sites

Post by Al Mulnic » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:19:19

Trusts.

Al

Quote:> Dear Friends

> I have a 5 site setup of Exchange 5.5 with SP4. The OS
> setup at each location is NT 4.0 with SP 6a. Also the
> Exchange is loaded on the PDC or BDC at each
> location.Domains doesn't have a Trust relationship set
> between them

> I am facing the problem in accessing the calander of the
> users across the sites even if they have given the rights
> to me to access

> What could be the reason.

> Pls Help.
> Mandar M Modak

1. Unable to share any folder across domain.

I can't share my folder (or calendar) across domain. I redid the Trust
Relationships, but that doesn't help. When trying to access a folder from a
different domain, they got the message similar to this , "The private
information store can't be open".

Thank you.

Tom.

2. Can Exchange 5.5 OWA be installed in W2K

3. Shared calendars across sites

4. OWA: Cannot open msg with Subject line ending with a dot

5. Sharing Public Folders across sites

6. Generic email set-ups possible?

7. Shared calendars across sites

8. Exchange Server is Unavailable (happens sporadically)

9. Sharing mailboxes across different sites

10. sharing a users calander

11. 3 user share 1 calander

12. Shared calendars across sites