cannot retrieve e-mail

Post by Greg » Thu, 01 May 2003 03:37:54

Hi,

I have one e-mail address on my exchange 2000 server that
I cannot get the e-mail from with either outlook express
(pop3) or outlook(pop3). However, If I log onto that
account through OWA it works fine and I see the messages
for that E-mail.
Any idea what is happening here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

cannot retrieve e-mail

Post by George Lo » Thu, 01 May 2003 05:00:13

Go to Active Directory Users and Computers > Users  and right click on the
user that you are having problems with. Select properties from the menue. On
the properties menue, select the Exchange Advanced tab and click on the
Protocol settings button. Select Pop3 and click on the Settings button. Make
sure the Enables for Mailbox is checked.

Quote:> Hi,

> I have one e-mail address on my exchange 2000 server that
> I cannot get the e-mail from with either outlook express
> (pop3) or outlook(pop3). However, If I log onto that
> account through OWA it works fine and I see the messages
> for that E-mail.
> Any idea what is happening here?

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Greg

cannot retrieve e-mail

Post by greg » Thu, 01 May 2003 13:52:19

Checked what you said and enable is checked for pop3.
Any other possible ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Go to Active Directory Users and Computers > Users  and
right click on the
>user that you are having problems with. Select

properties from the menue. On
Quote:>the properties menue, select the Exchange Advanced tab
and click on the
>Protocol settings button. Select Pop3 and click on the

Settings button. Make
>sure the Enables for Mailbox is checked.

>> Hi,

>> I have one e-mail address on my exchange 2000 server
that
>> I cannot get the e-mail from with either outlook
express
>> (pop3) or outlook(pop3). However, If I log onto that
>> account through OWA it works fine and I see the
messages
>> for that E-mail.
>> Any idea what is happening here?

>> Any help would be appreciated.

>> Thanks,
>> Greg

>.

1. cannot retrieve email

Hi,

 Our Exchange 5.5server was listed in the spam list. I
fixed the relaying on our exchange server and reomved
from the spam sites.It was also listed in the site
http://dsbl.org/

and went ahead to remove my email Server from the
dsbl.org site.
The dsbl website says

" accepted message.

Remote host said: 250 OK"

and i didn't receive the mail at all.

How could i could retrieve that email. Please help

Thanks

2. Preventing relaying

3. User cannot retrieve email by using POP3

4. Install Exchange 5.5 in a E2K site/routing group

5. cannot retrieve email from POP3 server

6. Restore exchange 5.5

7. Cannot retrieve emails with Exchange 2000 - URGENT

8. Language Problems - German to English

9. Cannot retrieve Older Mails...Please Help

10. cannot retrieve e-mail

11. HELP! MS Exchange 5.5 Cannot retrieve emails from ISP server

12. Outlook cannot retrieve mail from all cc:Mail servers

13. cannot retrieve past emails from server