Exchange CAL Licensing

Post by Bryan Li » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:07:17

If users of our domain would like to access the exchange
server over a vpn connection from home, would I need
additional Exchange CAL's and Windows NT Server CAL's?  Or
would the existing CAL's covering their corporate access
be enough?

Exchange CAL Licensing

Post by Lanwenc » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:55:45

See reply to other post.

Quote:> If users of our domain would like to access the exchange
> server over a vpn connection from home, would I need
> additional Exchange CAL's and Windows NT Server CAL's?  Or
> would the existing CAL's covering their corporate access
> be enough?

Exchange CAL Licensing

Post by Lanwenc » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:48:47

If the users aren't in trying to each be in two places at once, then your
existing CALs should cover you.

Quote:> If users of our domain would like to access the exchange
> server over a vpn connection from home, would I need
> additional Exchange CAL's and Windows NT Server CAL's?  Or
> would the existing CAL's covering their corporate access
> be enough?

Exchange CAL Licensing

Oops - sorry 'bout that (sheepish grin)