deleted mailbox items are not transferring to deleted items folder

deleted mailbox items are not transferring to deleted items folder

Post by Marc Tibbitt » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Only unread messages are transferring, documentation states:

When items are deleted from a folder in a mailbox, they first get
transferred to the Deleted Items folder of that mailbox

If I view a message and then delete, it does not show up!

Outlook express works as intended.
I am using Win2K pro w/ Outlook 2000 SR-1

deleted mailbox items are not transferring to deleted items folder

Post by Marc Tibbitt » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Nevermind!  I did not have "view messages" set!

Quote:> Only unread messages are transferring, documentation states: