Automated Exchange 4-5 Client Upgrade

Post by Glen Radi » Tue, 27 May 1997 04:00:00

I am interested in updating a large Exchange Enterprise from v4.0 clients to 5.0. They use a
variety of platforms but majority run on Win95. I would like to know if there is a method to
quickly send everyone the update/pointer to update without any user intervention at all ie to
shut exchange fill in blanks etc. I would also want this to maintain the current users
settings. Any body know of a third party app or MS app that could do this without the need
for large time spent on batch file writing.

TIA
Glen

1. Automated upgrade to Exchange client

I am upgrading my company to the Exchange client from the older client that
came with Win 95.  Is there a file of something that I can include with the
distributed client setup file so that the setup is automated?  I don't want
to have to create a complicated installation guide for all the people in my
company.  I want them to double click on the setup icon and have everything
run by itself.  Everyone in my company is running Win 95.

Thanks
--
Shawn

http://www.systecinc.com

2. C++ Interface to Outlook

3. Automated outlook client config with Sms and exchange server 5.5

4. OWA and Firewall

5. Automated Exchange 4-5 Client Update

6. Exchange failure, MSExchangeDS

7. Automate changing Exchange Server Name on client PCs in Outlook 97

8. RPC Binding

9. Automated outlook client config with Sms and exchange server 5.5

10. Exchange client for Win95 automated install

11. Exchange client & automated email processing

12. Automating Exchange Setup for Dial-in Clients

13. Automate changing Exchange Server Name on client PCs