Creating mailbox from command line

Post by yoda » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Is it possible to create a mailbox from the command line?  I would like to
integrate this into my adduser script.
Thanks in advance.

Gary

Creating mailbox from command line

Post by Sean Fullerto » Sun, 08 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Gary,

You can do this but it takes some pretty hefty programming skills using
VBScript and ADSI (Active Directory Services Interface).

That is the API you use to actually create objects in the DS while CDO
allows you to send mail.

If you would like more info email me.

Sean Fullerton
MCSE,MCT
Fullerton Information Services, Inc.

Creating mailbox from command line

Post by Jan Munch Pederse » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hej!

You can use the Exchange admin.exe with /i

To learn more about this, just run "admin /?" or read some relevant KB's

--
Jan Munch Pedersen
KANUKOKA