Does a Mac Client Exist

Post by Paul Gavur » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I need to know if a Macintosh Client for Exchange exists and if anyone
is using it.  I can not seema to find anyone who knows whether it exists
or not and how well it works.

Thanks Tracy

Does a Mac Client Exist

Post by Ed Crowle » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I've never used it but I understand it shipped with SP2.

Does a Mac Client Exist

Post by Steven Heaco » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

>I've never used it but I understand it shipped with SP2.

I use it occasionally...  using PPP and Exchange Client.  It doesn't have
Schedule+ and I'm not sure if Office97 will include Outlook for Macintosh ...

The exchange client is buggy even with Service Pack 3 (you have to download
the sp2 then the sp3, why did microsoft do that anyway!?) ...

There is no POP connector so you have to use the beta of Internet Mail to get
to a pop server.

hope this helps ... p.s. did I say it was buggy? :-(

1. Contacts, Public Folder Contacts show as messages on Mac client and PC/Mac Web access

We have an Exchange 5.5 Server and are having problems with the Macintosh
Client 8.2. The Contacts as well as Public Folders which contain Contacts
show up as messages. Even the web access shows all the public folders a
messages on both Mac and PC on the Web Part.
Any help on getting the contacts to appear properly would be appreciated.

Karl.

2. unable to delete more than 1 message with all clients

3. MAC-OS Client for MAC-OS 8.1 and later

4. Pass Through Authentication on EX2K

5. SP1 Mac client for non Power Macs

6. Problems with inbound newsfeed in Exchange Server 5.0

7. Mac Exchange Client without installing Mac Services/Volume

8. Connectors question

9. Mac Clients and Windows Clients via the Internet

10. MAC client and Windows client...

11. Converting MAC Client PAB to PC Client PAB

12. MAC client and Windows client...

13. Converting MAC Client PAB to PC Client PAB