Some Outlook 98 clients don't connect to Exchange Server 5.5

Some Outlook 98 clients don't connect to Exchange Server 5.5

Post by Raffaello Palandr » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi !
I have a troubles in connecting some Outlook 98 clients to my Exchange
Server 5.5
All machines run with Win98 and we work on a small network (50 PC).
Only a few clients are able to connect to Exhange server to see public
folders, while the others are not able to get a connection.
All the clients are able to get mail from our server (the same which
runs Exchange) on which was installed MS Proxy Server, as we have just
one duoble ISDN internet line to be shared from the clients.
Someone has an idea on how to solve this trouble???

Thanks,
Ralph