Exchange client for multiple post offices?

Exchange client for multiple post offices?

Post by Ronald K. Caldwel » Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Is there an Exchange/Windows Messaging client (or 3rd party substitute)
which will allow me to check accounts on multiple post offices?

If not, is there a cheap way to make my two post offices route to each
other?

TIA,

Ron Caldwell

Post by Matthew Fuin » Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Is there an Exchange/Windows Messaging client (or 3rd party substitute)
> which will allow me to check accounts on multiple post offices?

> If not, is there a cheap way to make my two post offices route to each
> other?

> TIA,

> Ron Caldwell

Can't you just go into the control panel.  Go under Mail and add a new a
new service?  Then in the exchange 5.0 client or outlook choose
tools/deliver now/ and pick all or some of your services to deliver
from.  In the control panel/mail you can select which folder this mail
goes to as well.  I am assuming of course you are using MS Mail or
Exchange as a server.