is that possible with MS Exchange.

is that possible with MS Exchange.

Post by Sinea » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:21:14



Am the Exchange admin and I need to trace one of the
employees email (any email that he send,receive,FW...etc)
I need to track  his exchange email and his hotmail email
when he read it from the office.
is that possible with MS Exchange.
 
 
 

is that possible with MS Exchange.

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:39:21


Replied in exchange2000.admin - if you need to post to multiple groups, it's
best to do so all at once in a single message (separate the NG names with
commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm


> Am the Exchange admin and I need to trace one of the
> employees email (any email that he send,receive,FW...etc)
> I need to track  his exchange email and his hotmail email
> when he read it from the office.
> is that possible with MS Exchange.


 
 
 

is that possible with MS Exchange.

Post by Tony » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:39:33


Well Lanwench I looked for it and couldn't find the reply
there. Would you please point it out to us??

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Replied in exchange2000.admin - if you need to post to

multiple groups, it's
>best to do so all at once in a single message (separate
the NG names with
>commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

>See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm


>> Am the Exchange admin and I need to trace one of the
>> employees email (any email that he

send,receive,FW...etc)
Quote:>> I need to track  his exchange email and his hotmail
email
>> when he read it from the office.
>> is that possible with MS Exchange.

>.

 
 
 

is that possible with MS Exchange.

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:49:31


Tony - if you use a newsreader like OE or Forte Agent, rather than the web
interface, you'll find posts (and replies) much more easily. Use
msnews.microsoft.com as the NNTP server for all the MS public newsgroups.

The web interface is good in a pinch, but for daily use a newsreader is far
easier & more flexible.


> Well Lanwench I looked for it and couldn't find the reply
> there. Would you please point it out to us??

>> -----Original Message-----
>> Replied in exchange2000.admin - if you need to post to multiple
>> groups, it's best to do so all at once in a single message (separate
>> the NG names with commas) so that everyone can follow the thread.
>> Thanks :-)

>> See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm


>>> Am the Exchange admin and I need to trace one of the
>>> employees email (any email that he send,receive,FW...etc)
>>> I need to track  his exchange email and his hotmail email
>>> when he read it from the office.
>>> is that possible with MS Exchange.

>> .