Exchange 2000 Question

Post by brittonv2.. » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Is Exchange 2000 any better for remote users?

If so could you kind of out line improvements.  I search on Microsofts
Exchange page but didn't find any usefull information (big suprise).
Any one who has had any experiece with 2K your insight is greatly
apprecited.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Exchange 2000 Question

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Exchange 2000 is definintely better for remote users who use Outlook Web
Access. Even bigger improvements for remote users are coming in Outlook 10
next year.

--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> Is Exchange 2000 any better for remote users?

> If so could you kind of out line improvements.  I search on Microsofts
> Exchange page but didn't find any usefull information (big suprise).
> Any one who has had any experiece with 2K your insight is greatly
> apprecited.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2000 questions

We are migrating the users from an Exchange 2000 server in a separate forest
to another Exchange 2000 server.  I think we have found that using Exmerge
is going to be our best path for migrating the mail.  My questions are:

Does anyone know of a way to get a complete list of all public folder rights
that exist within an Exchange 2000 system?  When we do the migration we will
lose all of these rights assignments and will need to recreate them in the
new system.

Does anyone know of a way to get a complete list of user rights assignments
to individual folders within an Exchange 2000 mailbox?  We will also need to
reassign these rights once the migration is completed.

Is there a simple way to alter the user's Outlook profiles to look at the
new server for their mailboxes?

Thanks,
Chris

2. Email Generation

3. Exchange 5.5 <--> Exchange 2000 Questions

4. MS Exchange error Message: 13085 [8004010F] Mycrowsoft asked me to go to my

5. Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 questions

6. Public Folder Affinity - Security.

7. Front-End / Back-End with Exchange 2000 - Questions

8. Test Pls Ignore

9. CDO for exchange 2000 questions

10. One tough ActiveDirectory / Exchange 2000 question, dealing with Public Folders

11. * * * Some Exchange 2000 Questions - Please Help * * *

12. Exchange 2000 Question

13. "Delegate control" Exchange 2000 questions