IE Errors with Outlook Web Access

Post by Cindy Kersha » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:46:18

I can login to OWA with IE (ver 6.0.2800.1106) and the
cannot open the internet site http://my-
domain.com/exchange.  Operation aborted"

I get this trying to open inbox or other folders.  It is
consistent via dial up RAS connection and happens
frequently via WAN connection.

Any ideas are appreciated.

1. eRRor IE 5 / Outlook Web Access error when attaching files

Hi there. Since updating our IE to version 5.0 from 4.0SP2, our ability to
attach files when using Outlook Web Access has been affected. We now get a
long delay with an eventual timeout.

IE returns a message that references HTTP 500 - internal server error.

Anyone got a clue why this is happening? As far as the web/Exchange server,
we have NT Service Pack 6a and Exchange SP2.... is it EXchange SP3 what we
need?????

TIA for any info!!!!!!!    :)

Rich

2. Spam Filter for Exchange 5.5..

3. Outlook Web Access works with Netscape not IE

4. Dates off in exchange client

5. HELP PLEASE Domain resolution problems

6. inbox not displaying on IE 5.5 (outlook web access)

7. Adresslist in the Global adresslist

8. Outlook Web access, IE 4.01 SP1 problem: first send succeeds, second fails

9. IE 4.0 PR2 and Outlook Web Access

10. Outlook Web Access for Windows XP (IE 6.0) users

11. Microsoft Outlook Web Access will not work with IE 4.0

12. Outlook Web access, IE 4.01 SP1 problem: first send succeeds, second fails