Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

Post by Doug Finc » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I'm running Exchange 4.0 sp4 on NT4 sp3.  My Outlook97 users cannot make
their calendars viewable to Schedule+ 7.0a users and vise-versa.  Is there
any way to make these clients see each others calendar?  Thanks for any
help!

-Doug Finch
 IS Manager
 Netro Corporation

Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

Post by Amiri Jone » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm running Exchange 4.0 sp4 on NT4 sp3.  My Outlook97 users cannot make
> their calendars viewable to Schedule+ 7.0a users and vise-versa.  Is
there
> any way to make these clients see each others calendar?  Thanks for any
> help!

        I don't think so.  Another post on a similar subject made by Sue Mosher (a
resident Exchange/Outlook guru) noted that Schedule+ and Outlook cannot
cooperate when it comes to scheduling.  If you want to have a universally
accesible calendar, then you will have to standardize on one or the other.

Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Mon, 20 Oct 1997 04:00:00

There is a beta driver that allows S+ users to open Outlook calendars at
http://www.microsoft.com/OfficeFreeStuff/download/msoutl.exe.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

> > I'm running Exchange 4.0 sp4 on NT4 sp3.  My Outlook97 users cannot
make
> > their calendars viewable to Schedule+ 7.0a users and vise-versa.  Is
> there
> > any way to make these clients see each others calendar?  Thanks for any
> > help!

>    I don't think so.  Another post on a similar subject made by Sue Mosher
(a
> resident Exchange/Outlook guru) noted that Schedule+ and Outlook cannot
> cooperate when it comes to scheduling.  If you want to have a universally
> accesible calendar, then you will have to standardize on one or the
other.

Outlook97 and Schedule+ cannot see each others calendar

Post by 73115.1.. » Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>There is a beta driver that allows S+ users to open Outlook calendars at
>http://www.microsoft.com/OfficeFreeStuff/download/msoutl.exe.

Has anyone actually had this driver work? I loaded it on a secretary's
machine that has S+95 and tried to view my OL97 calandar (Exchange
Server 4) without any luck. Or does it require Server 5?

Ken

Honeywell Defense Avionics Systems,                 Albuquerque, NM

"...but I'll be alright
       as long as there's light
                    from a neon moon."

1. Seeing others Calendars

I know you can set permissions on individual calendars to let others view them. Is there a way using exchange admin to
set this up on all users? Or individual users? It sure would be easier on me if I could do it all from one machine and not
have to go to 100+ desktops and help each user do it.

2. Courrpt DB's I think

3. cannot edit calendar items after import from schedule+ file

4. Modifying an attribute for multiple users

5. Cannot open another user's Schedule+ calendar

6. Copying contents of one box to the other

7. Cannot see information of others calendar

8. IMS Log file

9. Changing Default from Schedule+ to Outlook97

10. Schedule+ v1.0 to Outlook97/98

11. Outlook97/98 with Schedule+

12. Schedule+ - Not seeing all appointments

13. Schedule+ V7.0a migration to Outlook97.