MS Exchange 4.0 for NT 4.0 and 95 ???

Post by John A. Yuil » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I just got MS Exchange Client 4.0 for  NT 4.0.

I have a dual boot with 95 & NT and my 95 client works great.

What will happen when I install the NT Client???
Can I install it to the same place or do I have to have two installs???

Has anybody come across this.

Thank you in advance

MS Exchange 4.0 for NT 4.0 and 95 ???

Post by Jay Davi » Tue, 18 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You will need two installs.

Quote:> I just got MS Exchange Client 4.0 for  NT 4.0.

> I have a dual boot with 95 & NT and my 95 client works great.

> What will happen when I install the NT Client???
> Can I install it to the same place or do I have to have two installs???

> Has anybody come across this.

> Thank you in advance

1. MS Exchange Server on NTS 4.0, with peer to peer 95

Sean, Microsoft Exchange SECURITY is based on NT security.  Current there
is no way around domain security.  At least not that I am aware of.

Good Luck!

--------------------------
The opinions expressed in this message are my own and do
not reflect the official views of NetiQ Corporation.

--------------------------
Dennis Brazil [MVP, MCP-Exchange]
Mgr, Technical Support

http://www.netiq.com
NetiQ Corporation
[Microsoft MVP]

2. Fax integration

3. Exchange 4.0 & MS Access 95

4. OWA - Addressing

5. MS Exchange Server on NTS 4.0, with peer to peer 95

6. Top Urgent: Have a problems when i sending e-mails "not delivered"

7. Upgrade Exchange 4.0 on NT 3.51 to Exchange 5.0 NT 4.0

8. problem with Exchange and IIS/SMTP/CDONTS being on the same server

9. Move Exchange server 4.0 from NT 3.51 to NT 4.0

10. Exchange 4.0 /NT 3.51 SP5 to NT 4.0

11. Exchange 4.0 /Nt 3.51 to NT 4.0

12. Exchange 4.0 /NT 3.51 to NT 4.0

13. Exchange 4.0 on NT 4.0 and NT SP 2.0 problems