OWA not working due to Directory Browser being diasbled at shutdown

OWA not working due to Directory Browser being diasbled at shutdown

Post by Jeff Walze » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:45:03

It's a bug. What you have to do after restarting the server is go to ISM and
select Restart on IIS and then do a refresh.

Every time we shut down our server  the Directory Browser under Exchange in
the
Default Website on Internet Server Manager gets automatically disabled,
which
stops us from getting outlook web access. Does anyone have a sloution to
this
small but annoying problem?

Thanks.

1. OWA public folder not accessable due to browser security setting

When accessing our exchange server via OWA, when we click on folders view, the
following message appears:  Access is denied. Your browser security settings will
not allow access to this folder from this page.  After this, the folder view does
show up but the public folders are not listed.  What could be causing this.

Thank You,

Brian Anderson

2. OWA can't support Chinese Traditional Lanaguage in Message Content

3. Web Browser Access to exchange not working

4. Missing "From" address

5. my only exchange server shutdown today due to log space

6. Backing up mailbox...

7. IMS Shutdown due to MTA Error

8. Exchange backup

9. OWA 2003 does not display correctly in browser?

10. Owa not able to Log in with proxy server set on browser

11. OWA does not work for some users, does work for other users though

12. OWA - working...changed DSL provider....now not working

13. Owa not able to Log in with proxy server set on browser