Making Custom Outlook Today in Outlook 2000

Making Custom Outlook Today in Outlook 2000

Post by Ben Joyc » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to a white paper on how to make a custom Outlook Today
page in Outlook 2000?  I would like to make a "Digital Dashboard" of sorts.
Thank you :)

Making Custom Outlook Today in Outlook 2000

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:00:00

This KB article may help:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q236/0/81.ASP
OL2000: Finding Information About Customizing Outlook Today

Hal

http://home.nbcin.com -- NBC Interactive Neighborhood
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   NBC-IN

Quote:> Can anyone point me to a white paper on how to make a custom Outlook Today
> page in Outlook 2000?  I would like to make a "Digital Dashboard" of
sorts.
> Thank you :)

1. Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

I have been testing Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000 in preparation for
migrating from Domino/Notes to Exchange/Outlook.  I am having trouble
with the customizing of Outlook Today.  I would like to have Outlook
Today displayed when Outlook is started.  I have read the Help file so
I am familiar with how to change the settings so Outlook Today will be
the default start page.  My problem is clicking on Customize Outlook
Today does not do anything.  The page never comes up where I can make
the custom changes.  I found some articles in the on-line MS
knowledgebase, but none of them fixed my problem.  Any ideas?

TIA

bxtr

2. Changing passwords through Exchange client

3. Outlook 2000 Outlook today

4. POP to Exchange

5. How to open outlook form from outlook today

6. Using DAPIread to access mailbox based on NT associated account

7. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

8. How to add a link to a public folder in a Web Page

9. Outlook display name in outlook today

10. Outlook giving script errors on outlook today

11. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations