sending internet email from remote location using Exchange

sending internet email from remote location using Exchange

Post by John Grave » Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:08:41

I have some remote users that dial into the server using a ras connection.  They
can access their internal mail and receive internet mail successfully.  But,
internet mail sent from the remote computer does not work as it would if it were
a lan connection.  I can ping the exchange server, dsl router, firewall
successfully.  The DNS is setup accordingly unless I missed something.  Any ideas?

1. How to check for mails using exchange in remote location

Hi,
I would like to know how to check for emails, from a remote location.

In other words, if I m not on the LAN and I m at home, using a dial up
account, How would I be able to check the mails?
I know that outlook requires a login in authentiction for exchange server
settings.

Let me know as to how to do this please.

Cheers,
Arun

2. MS 2003 w/Exchange 5.5

3. Missing free/busy folder

4. Multiple-recipient Internet email via Exchange

5. EVENT ID 1025 - RESOLUTION?

6. How can i send email on internet using Exchange Server2000 and ASp

7. using Exchange server on a second location connected to the first location

8. Problem Having Remote Location Send Mail to Public Folder

9. no internet email being sent out via port 8025 using pop3 exchanger

10. send outgoing email using my company exchange email server