OWA Emails With HTML In Them

Post by JJ Johann » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:32:21

When someone who uses Outlook Web Access to reply to or forward an
email that contains html that html is converted? to text.  This causes
an issue with some reports that use table, tr, and td.  Is there way
to get owa not to do this?

Thanks,
JJ Johannes

1. Can receive HTML but can't send HTML email

Does anyone know why I can receive an HTML formated message from an
Exchange(5.5 SP3)server, but when I try to forward that same message
to say an ATT account it always is received as plain text? Yet the ATT
account does accept HTML formated email. I don't think this is caused
by the client side (Outlook 2002)as Iv'e checked the settings and they
are correct. Is there a setting within Exchange? Any help would be
appreciated.

2. Outlook Client won't resolve server name?

3. html email forwarding loses html formatting

4. Exchange 2000/SP2 and Outlook 2000

5. OWA changes fonts in HTML email

6. MS Internet Explorer 3.0 & MS Internet Mail & News & MS Exchange

7. OWA and HTML emails

8. Rename user

9. OWA changes fonts in HTML email

10. Sending HTML formated EMAIL form OWA

11. Blank messages in OWA 5.5 with HTML formatted emails from Exchange 2000 mailbox

12. HTML E-MAILS ARE NOT BEING RECIEVED IN HTML

13. HTML message are sent as multipart/alternative instead of text/html