moderated Public Folders questions

Post by Derek » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:07:50

Is there anybody else out there who uses these? We have a few moderated PFs
and according to MS documentation OWNERS of the PF should not get a notice
when posting, but this does not seem to be the case.

Any ideas?

D.

moderated Public Folders questions

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:38:57

When I've played with this feature, the owner gets a notice only if the owner is the moderator and moderation is set up to send them the message.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of