Looking for Exchange Add-On's

Post by Jon Johnsto » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I'm looking for two MS Exchange Add-on's, specifically:

> 1.  a message viewer that allows me to see the highlighted message without
> having to double-click and open another view window.

> 2. signature capability.

> I like how both these features are implemented in MS Internet Mail. If you
> know where I can find like apps, please e-mail me. Thanks.

> --
> Chris Little
> Value America
> Ph: 804.970.7880  Fax: 804.970.5113 or 970.1981

> http://www.valueamerica.com/

Chris,

You might want to check out www.slipstick.com for add-ons to Exchange.
Sue Mosher keeps adding more to the site as they become available....

Jon Johnston
Creative Business Solutions
Messaging Consultants

http://www.msphub.com         <---- Messaging Solutions

Post by Chris Littl » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for two MS Exchange Add-on's, specifically:

1.  a message viewer that allows me to see the highlighted message without
having to double-click and open another view window.

2. signature capability.

I like how both these features are implemented in MS Internet Mail. If you
know where I can find like apps, please e-mail me. Thanks.

--
Chris Little
Value America
Ph: 804.970.7880  Fax: 804.970.5113 or 970.1981

http://www.valueamerica.com/

Looking for Exchange Add-On's

Post by Tom Doughert » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Try the tri-pane program available directly from MS web site for the
preview pane you seek, and SP3 for Exchange should provide signature
capability.
--
Tom Dougherty
A.K.'s Fly Tying Tools

http://www.aks-flytools.com

> Hello,

> I'm looking for two MS Exchange Add-on's, specifically:

> 1.  a message viewer that allows me to see the highlighted message
without
> having to double-click and open another view window.

> 2. signature capability.

> I like how both these features are implemented in MS Internet Mail. If
you
> know where I can find like apps, please e-mail me. Thanks.

> --
> Chris Little
> Value America
> Ph: 804.970.7880  Fax: 804.970.5113 or 970.1981

> http://www.valueamerica.com/

Looking for Exchange Add-On's

Post by Pat Richar » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You can also check out my Exchange Utility Page. Hundreds of links to
utilities, add-ons, applications, books, tapes, slides, newsletters,
links, etc.

Pat Richard
Exchange Utility Page http://www.cris.com/~stealth/exchange

> Hello,

> I'm looking for two MS Exchange Add-on's, specifically:

> 1.  a message viewer that allows me to see the highlighted message without
> having to double-click and open another view window.

> 2. signature capability.

> I like how both these features are implemented in MS Internet Mail. If you
> know where I can find like apps, please e-mail me. Thanks.

> --
> Chris Little
> Value America
> Ph: 804.970.7880  Fax: 804.970.5113 or 970.1981

> http://www.valueamerica.com/

Looking for Exchange Add-On's

Post by Jerry A. Johnso » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Check out http://www.deming.com they have a program that adds a pane to
your windows messaging and you do not have to open another window.
Also check out http://www.slipstick.com there some good links there
including
one mentioned by Chris below.

good luck

Jerry

> You can also check out my Exchange Utility Page. Hundreds of links to
> utilities, add-ons, applications, books, tapes, slides, newsletters,
> links, etc.

> Pat Richard
> Exchange Utility Page http://www.cris.com/~stealth/exchange

> > Hello,

> > I'm looking for two MS Exchange Add-on's, specifically:

> > 1.  a message viewer that allows me to see the highlighted message
without
> > having to double-click and open another view window.

> > 2. signature capability.

> > I like how both these features are implemented in MS Internet Mail. If
you
> > know where I can find like apps, please e-mail me. Thanks.

> > --
> > Chris Little
> > Value America
> > Ph: 804.970.7880  Fax: 804.970.5113 or 970.1981

> > http://www.valueamerica.com/

1. Can't add Exchange server services to add it into the inbox

What client are you using? You must use either the Exchange client that came
with Exchange Server 4.0 or 5.0 or Outlook.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

I need to configure the Inbox client on my NT server  4.0  Srvpck 6a to
connect
to Exchange server 5.5 but I don't find the Exchange service under services.

How can I obtain the exchange service or where to download the latest
exchange
client for NT server

Thank you

Ali
MCSE + I

2. Schedule+/Outlook Schedules via VB/MAPI????

3. Looking for 'Loose' Name Check Routine

4. Password Change in OWA

5. Importing list to Outlook PUBLIC folders - why won't O'look allow this

6. Shared Folders

7. I'm looking for a FAX server that intergrates with Exchange

8. Transport Not Available Issue

9. using ldap to look at exchange - can't see dist lists

10. Exchange SMTP relay. Looking for idea's

11. I'm looking for Exchange 5.5 Books

12. I'm looking for ASP-MEMFIX for IIS/4 - Exchange 5.5 - Outlook WEB Access

13. news feed - exchange adds 'system headers', messages rejected