Outlook Via PPTP connect Exchange Porblmes

Outlook Via PPTP connect Exchange Porblmes

Post by Jackie Won » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:29:09

Dear
 A outlook 2000 user send message will with give error message as Remote was
unable to open a message for submission on the serverNetwork problems are
preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

How can fix it this problems.

Thanks
Jackie Wong

1. Can't connect via PPTP

I am running ES 5.5 sp3 on a W2K server, which I am attempting to access
from a W2k Pro machine from home,  through a NT 4.0 sp6 Proxy/RAS server.

I am able to connect via PPTP to the Proxy server (able to access any
computer on the domain, including the ES Server), but when I try to "check
name" on the Exchange connection, using the internal IP address as the
Exchange Server, I am prompted for my logon name, domain and password.

But when I put these in, I get a message that my "logon credentials are not
valid"

I know the logon, domain and password are correct.

Anyone got an idea ?

TIA

2. duplicate email messages /w exchange 5.5

3. How can I set an OUT OF THE OFFICE reply.

4. Can't connect W2K via PPTP

5. No memory to store messages

6. Connecting to Exchange via Outlook via dial-up

7. OWA Connectivity

8. Outlook access via PPTP / VPN

9. VB6: Unable to connect to Exchange via RAS but able to connect via network

10. Accessing Exchange via PPTP

11. Can not connect to Exchange via Outlook

12. Mac Outlook 2001 Can't Connect to MS Exchange via VPN