Empty "Deleted Items" folder stalls

Post by ced.. » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:34:06

Greetings experts,

I am experiencing some difficulties after installing some programs on
my MS Exchange server.

All operations that involve more than one messages, like
the 'Empty "Deleted Items" folder' function in MS Outlook will cause
the client to hang. Now, deletion and moving of messages can only work
if it is done one message at a time.

The programs suspected to cause the problems were removed but the
problem persisted.

I tried the 'eseutil' command with the /d option but that did not fix
anything.

I'm using MS Exchange Server 5.5 SP3.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Cedric Phang

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Empty "Deleted Items" folder stalls

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:55:38

Make backup of Exchange data and run Perfomance Optimizer on your Exchange
Server.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

Empty "Deleted Items" folder stalls

Post by ced.. » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:04:58

FYI, the program that was installed when this problem was first noticed
was SAP's Exchange Connector ver 1.54. Anybody faced similar problems
before?

Regards,
Cedric Phang

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Empty "Deleted Items" folder stalls

Greetings experts,

I am experiencing some difficulties after installing some programs on
my MS Exchange server.

All operations that involve more than one messages, like
the 'Empty "Deleted Items" folder' function in MS Outlook will cause
the client to hang. Now, deletion and moving of messages can only work
if it is done one message at a time.

The programs suspected to cause the problems were removed but the
problem persisted.

I tried the 'eseutil' command with the /d option but that did not fix
anything.

I'm using MS Exchange Server 5.5 SP3.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Cedric Phang

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Message Tail on External Email

3. "Empty Deleted Items Folder Upon Exiting"

4. Telex Connector for Exchange 5.5?

5. Unable to empty "deleted Items" folder

6. Error 1025 appears in event viewer every 15 secs

7. Empty "Deleted Items"

8. hoow to backup

9. Can't empty "Deleted Items"

10. Cant delete "deleted items"

11. Please Help""""""""""""""

12. OWA server - "stalls"

13. Permissions for "deleted items container"