HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

Post by newshoun » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:13:10

Hi

I am an Exchange Administrator and have come across a weird one, a mailbox
will not accept delivery or read receipts, have tried Outlook 98 and 2000.

When composing a new message and selecting View|Options and ticking Read and
Delivery receipts, the mail is delivered but no read or delivery receipt is
received.

As far as I can tell this is restricted to a single mailbox.

Any ideas anyone ?

Many thanks in advance
Simon Docherty

1. Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

Please can anybody help me,
I am pretty new at sending emails with CDO the code I am using is below, but
how do I request a Read Receipt and a Delivery Receipt ?

'Reference ADO 2.5 lib
'Reference CDO for Windows 2000 lib

Function cdomail()

    Dim cdo2configuration As New CDO.Configuration
    Dim cdo2fields As ADODB.Fields
    Dim cdo2message As New CDO.Message

    Set cdo2fields = cdo2configuration.Fields

    With cdo2fields
        .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "hocnt"
        .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
        .Update
    End With

    Set cdo2message.Configuration = cdo2configuration

    cdo2message.Subject = "Subject"
    cdo2message.TextBody = "Text"

    cdo2message.Send

End Function

Kind Reagrds
Jonathan Rigley
IT & Systems Training Officer

2. ds_e_communications_problem

3. ??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts

4. Notify of new mail fro Outlook

5. Request read/delivery receipt

6. Auto response for e-mail address

7. Edit Delivery/Read Receipt

8. Migrating GroupWise archives to Exchange/Outlook 2000

9. Delivery and Read Receipts are not received

10. Stopping Delivery/Read Receipts ?

11. Stoping read/delivery receipts to the internet ?

12. Disable Delivery and Read Receipt

13. Request read/delivery receipt