newsfeed

Post by emeric thiba » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

J need to download via dial up news groups in my public folders but
nothing dial ? why

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. Synchronizing through a satellite connection?

3. Newsfeed requiring Logon

4. IMC Viewing message Queues

5. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

6. A Stupid question

7. exchange server 5.5 newsfeed

8. Key Management Server Setup

9. OE to read Newsfeed

10. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

11. Setting Outbound newsfeed port in Exchange 5.5

12. Newsfeed

13. The question about Newsfeed on exchange