Event Log error msg

Post by Wayne A. McFarlan » Tue, 14 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I'm getting this error message in my event log on my Exchange server and I
can't find anything on it.  Can somone help?

Event ID: 1011

The library file "jnfoctrs.dll" specified for the "JnfoComm" service could
not  be opened. Performance data for this service will not be available.
Status code is data DWORD 0.

Event Log error msg

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm getting this error message in my event log on my Exchange server and I
>can't find anything on it.  Can somone help?

>Event ID: 1011

>The library file "jnfoctrs.dll" specified for the "JnfoComm" service could
>not  be opened. Performance data for this service will not be available.
>Status code is data DWORD 0.

INFOCOMM.DLL is as close as I come to finding anything. But this is
hust a guess since you haven't provided the Source, Type and Category
of the entry in the event.

You can try these MS KB articles and see if they're any help:
Q174690 "XGEN: Perflib Errors 1008, 1009, 1011 in Application Logs"
Q185349 "Problems Remotely Accessing W3 or FTP Perfmon Counters"

BTW, did you really mean Jnfoctrs.dll or Infoctrs.dll and JnfoComm or
InfoComm?

1. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

Can anyone please help me with this:
I have an Exchange 5.5/Sp5 server running on Windows NT 4/sp5

Recently, the following events have been logged on our Exchange 5.5/Sp5
server's Event Viewer:

Event ID: 9405
Source: MSExchangeMTA
Type: Error
Category: Field Engineering

An unexpected error has occurred which may cause the MTA to terminate.
Error: Double acquire of semaphore 2685
. [BASE XFER-IN 14] (16)

The MTA does not stop and we haven't experienced any other problems with our
email server (As far as I am aware).

I have searched Technet to no avail. Anyone have any ideas what is causing
this message?

Many thanks in advance

Kevin C

2. Exchange 5.5 on a new server

3. event log actual msg

4. Entourage Client causing App. Log Events

5. Master Browser msg in event log ??

6. can recieve but can't send all the time

7. Error Msg: You do not have permission to log on

8. mail store synch 2X domains

9. Error msg when logging off of OWA

10. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

11. Exchange log on error msg...