Mailbox Size limit messages

Post by Michael Lam » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Is there a way to customise the system attendant message sent out when a
user reaches one of the mailbox size limits?  I would like to make the
message more informative and use it to communicate further limits and email
policies as a reminder.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael Lamb
First Data Solutions
Omaha, NE

Mailbox Size limit messages

Post by Peter E. Waryzch » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

With exchange 5.5 you can not... but from what i am gathering with 2000 you
will have that ability.

Peter E. Warzycha

> Is there a way to customise the system attendant message sent out when a
> user reaches one of the mailbox size limits?  I would like to make the
> message more informative and use it to communicate further limits and
email
> policies as a reminder.

> Any help will be appreciated.

> Thank you.

> Michael Lamb
> First Data Solutions
> Omaha, NE

Mailbox Size limit messages

Post by Chris Scharf » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:31:32 -0500,  "Michael Lamb"

>Is there a way to customise the system attendant message sent out when a
>user reaches one of the mailbox size limits?  I would like to make the
>message more informative and use it to communicate further limits and email
>policies as a reminder.

Check the link in my sig.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP-Exchange
Senior Systems Consultant

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

1. Can the mailbox size limit message be customized??

We are implementing mailbox sice limits on our Exchange
5.5 servers.  Can the message that is sent to the
mailboxes over the specified limit be changed??  We want
to write our own message and have Exchange use that
message to send to the mailboxes over the limit.

Ian...

2. ADC configuration Question

3. Changing mailbox size limit message

4. Roaming mailbox???

5. Mailbox Size Limit Message

6. Exchange server backup

7. Auto Generated Mailbox Size Limit Messages...

8. (not) linking to activities tab of contacts

9. Customize Mailbox Size Limit Messages

10. mailbox size limit message

11. Can't get Mailbox size limit message to work...

12. Exchange Mailbox Received message limited size

13. Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message