Exchange log on error msg...

Post by Paul Schall » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I setup Eschange inbox on the Exchange server as well as Schedule+.
When I try to login with Exchange, I get an error message telling me,
"The set of folderscan not be opened. You do not have permission to
logon"

Where is this coming from?  The account that I have setup for logging
in does have a local account on the system as well as the PDC.  So
I am lost.

TIA,
Paul

1. Error Msg: You do not have permission to log on

when running the below script, i get the permissions error when connecting
to the Inbox.  The printing of the CurrentUser works ok.

any ideas??

strProfileInfo= "mailserver" & vbLF & "mailbox"
Set objSession= CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
objSession.Logon "", "", False, True, 0, True, strProfileInfo
Response.write objSession.CurrentUser
Set objFolder = objSession.Inbox
Set objMessages = objFolder.Messages
.
.
.

2. Exchange Administration

3. Error msg when logging off of OWA

4. Rules Wizard forwarding to SMTP address

5. Event Log error msg

6. Help with Exchange Gateway to the Net

7. The body of the msg comes up with error msg

8. Multiple Domains

9. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

10. *.msg.msg or *.msg attachments

11. Error msg: MSExchangeIS (220) NT API Error

12. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR